This week #SwedenInChicago (Nov 30 - Dec 6);
- Thursday @ 10 a.m.; "I Köket med Anna" - A virtual baking experience with SWEA Toronto´s Anna Vinnerheim. Sign up through Evite and email Anna for zoom link.
- Thursday @ 1 p.m.; Swedish TV series discussion. To join, watch Season 1, Episodes 7-10 of "The Restaurant" on Amazon Prime and sign in to zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88487084860
- Thursday @ 6 p.m.; SWEA Chicago invites their members to an outdoor event "Gör egna Ljus". Sing up through Evite.
- Saturday 10-12 a.m.; Julmarknad - Online. For more information; https://swedishamericanmuseum.org/julmarknad/
- Sunday 10-12 a.m.; Swedish School is in session
- Sunday @ noon; Herring and Lutefisk and other fish traditions with Richard Tellström, Swedish Agricultural University, Uppsala, Sweden. Email email@example.com to register for this event.
- Sunday @ 1 p.m.; Scandinavian Jam - Contact Scandi.Fiddler@yahoo.com or PTyler@ameritech.net with any questions and to get a zoom code.